Pick up is on Thursday
If a Thursday lands on a holiday then the pickup will be on Friday
If one lives on contractor’s travel way, he will pick up at their driveway. If not, he will pick up at his designated spot.
Designated pickup spots are:
- B&A RR North & South will be at the beginning of their road at the Upper Shirley Corner Road
- Blanchard Road is at the school bus turn-around
- CC Road is at the school bus turn-around and includes Ordway, Davis, and Clouse Allen Roads
- Delprete Road will be at the beginning of the road at Route 15
- Draper Road will be at the beginning of the road at West Road
- Muzzy Road is at the beginning of the road at the West Road
- North Road is at the snow plow turn-around
- Oak Ridge Road is at the beginning of the road at Route 15
- Scott Road is at the beginning of the road at Route 15
- South Street will be at the bottom of the hill near Beckwith’s driveway
- Turtle Point & East Access Roads will be at the beginning of their road at North Road
- Windy Hill Road pickup is at the beginning of the road at Route 15
Bags get pulled apart by crows and animals. The Selectmen request you please use trashcans with snap on lids. A good idea is to purchase the cans that will hold up in cold weather. If bags are 50 pounds or more they will not be picked up.
Please have your trash out by 8:00 am
Recyclables need to be taken to Moosehead Rubbish (there is no pickup for recyclables). They will accept plastic #1 & #2 clear and colored, cans (washed), paper & shredded paper, newspapers, junk mail, magazines and cardboard. NO GLASS it goes in the trash pickup.
If you have any questions you can call the Town Office (207) 695-3257